The Nothingness of Satan…The Deadliest Weapon in the Hands of the Believer!
It took years! Yes it took time! It took quite some study and research. It was as though the enemy was in charge. But God had other plans. And in His own time He made all things beautiful.
Here at last is the long awaited answer to the question of many a sincere heart. Herein is the solution to the age long problem of man – Satan and all his evil forces. Yes, they are no longer in charge. Satan and all his cohorts have been completely annihilated. The believer is God’s ruler today!
Satan and all his evil fiends are nothing. The believer is all there is to be desired. God made it so because HE willed it so.
• Is the enemy of God and man-Satan-to rule over the child of God.
• Is Satan to dictate the fate of the believer?
• Is Satan to decide whether the believer will be rich or poor?
• Is Satan to determine whether the believer will be sick or healthy?
• Is Satan to say whether the child of God is to be jobless or have a job?
• Is Satan to decide whether God’s children will marry or not?
• Is Satan to determine whether a couple will have children or remain barren? Does Satan have any say in any affair concerning the Child of God?
• Why did God allow Satan to be the ‘god of this world”?
• Why is there so much evil in the land? Has Satan not taken control of everything? Has the church not been conquered and taken over by the enemy of God?
The simple answer to all questions is: No!
Satan is not in control and never can be. Darkness thrives as long as light remains out of the scene. Once the sun rises over the horizon, darkness disappears. Daylight replaces night season. It is light that conquers darkness, destroying death and restoring life. Now, the time is up. And the light for your rising and shining has come.