October 2019 HEAVENow Word Focus
2019 is Our Year of Amazing Restorations
October 2019 is Our Month of Amazing Restorations by Light
Bible Texts: Genesis 1:1-4; Isaiah 60:1-22
Without light everyone is buried in ruins and hopelessness. Genesis 1:2; Isaiah 60:2
Without Light everything on earth is grounded to a halt.
Even God Almighty cannot do anything without Light.
But when Light comes God’s stars emerge and take their place as the sun in the Kingdom of God. Isaiah 60:1-3; Matthew 13:43
What is darkness?
1. Absence of light or illumination
2. An unilluminated area
3. An unenlightened state
4. Absence of moral or spiritual values
5. Having a dark color
6. Lacking brightness or color;
7. Dull, lacking in liveliness or animation, emitting or reflecting very little light
Why is darkness not good?
1. Evil thrives in darkness. Psalm 74:20
2. Satanic rules where darkness is. Ephesians 6:12
3. Wickednesses prevails where darkness reigns. 1John 5:19
Why do we need Light?
1. Because God says Light is good. Genesis 1:2-4
2. To escape the ruin upon the earth today . Genesis 1:2–3
3. To enforce our amazing restorations. Isaiah 60:1
4. To command God’s order of glory and relevance upon the earth. Isaiah 60:1-3
5. Light gives direction. John 1:4-5; Ps 119:105
6. Light empower us for good works. Matthew 5:16
7. Light exempts us from walking in darkness. John 8:12
8. To see everything as God our Father sees them. Psalm 36:9
9. God’s works begin when there is Light and not until then. Genesis 1:2-3
10. Progress is only possible with Light. Psalm 119:105; Proverbs 4:18
11. Our distinction in life is subject to Light. Isaiah 60:1; Exodus 10:21-23
12. Our dominion over all is dependent on Light. Isaiah 60:1-3
How do we receive The Light? Scriptural Light Channels
1. By receiving Jesus Christ (salvation). Psalm 119:130; John 1:1-5,12-14; John 8:122
2. The Word Channel. John 1:1-5; Psalm 119:130
3. Meditation. Psalm 1:2-3; Joshua 1:8
4. Divine Presence Channel. Acts 22:6; Lk 2:8-9
5. Fasting and Prayer Channel. Isaiah 58:6-8; Moses experienced this (Exo 34:29,30,35); Jesus experienced this (Mat. 17:1-2,5)
What do we do with Light?
1. Expose the works of darkness. Eph 5:11
2. Stop the works of darkness. Jn 8:12; 1Jn 3:8
3. Manifest as gods everywhere. Matt 5:14-16; Romans 13:12
My Light has come, My amazing restorations and manifestations is sure in Jesus name.
As we celebrate the power of Christ’s Light in enforcing our amazing restorations, may we all live under the glory of His Light all of our days till Jesus comes in Jesus Name.
Spend time to thank God our Father for The Light He has given to us, for our undeniable, sure and guaranteed amazing restorations and sudden yet eternal manifestations.
1. Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: Psalms 7:9
2. O God Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none. Psalms 10:15
3. O God let the wicked fall by his own wickedness. Proverbs 11:5
4. O God overthrow the wicked for their wickedness. Proverbs 21:12
5. O God let the wickedness of the wicked be upon him. Ezekiel 18:20
6. Almighty God give the portion of a wicked man and the heritage of oppressors to them. Job 27:13-17,22
7. Almighty Father In the Light of Your Mercy Restore us and all that belongs to us in Jesus name. Acts 3:21
October 2019 HEAVENow Word Focus